Monthly Archives: March 2015
As you might of noticed, things on H&T have been a little quiet for the month of February so it’s good to be back!
The blogging break wasn’t intended but after spending all my time outside my day job consumed with other projects, events, speaking engagements, barre classes and most importantly, Maid of Honor duties for my sister’s wedding – I decided to take a much needed hiatus so I hope you’ll forgive my silence!
The good news is that I have a lot of exciting posts coming up for you. In case you were not following along on Instagram or Twitter – I just recently hosted and planned my sister’s bachelorette weekend in Charleston, South Carolina.
I plan to share in a series of posts all about the weekend with a full recap and how-to if you’re planning a bachelorette weekend of your own and especially one in Charleston!
First up, a closer look at the “Welcome to Charleston” bags I put together for all the bridesmaids and best babes that attended. These bags could be assembled to match any bachelorette weekend destination. They might also provide inspiration for wedding welcome bags too. I tried to keep in mind what the girls might need most over the weekend plus a few fun souvenirs to take home.
Below you will find links to everything I included in mine!
#1. The Bags
#3. H&T Hangover Kits
- Custom H&T “For When the Bubbly Bites” Tags – I love this saying and thought it worked perfectly for a hangover kit so I worked with Dani from Drafts & Crafts to design them. You can buy them too now! I tied the tags onto burlap bags I found at Michael’s with WPD red ribbon.
- Tempo Tonight – These all natural hangover pills are my newest go-to! You take 2 pills before you have your first drink and two more once you get home. It works proactively against toxins and it’s safe to say that I got the girls hooked on them too after last weekend! Hangovers prevented. Do yourself and your body a favor and order a box now!
- EOS lip balms – I don’t know about you but I always wake up with the driest lips.
- Mini Bottle of Tums – for those next-day tummy aches.
- Mini Nutella Packets – my sister’s favorite and who doesn’t like Nutella? Hungover or not.
- Tic Tacs – to kill that morning breath.
- Packets of Advil & Tylenol – pick your poison.