If you’re a bride-to-be, you’ll appreciate today’s guest post from my sister, MEC. You might be thinking about how to ask your BFFs to be your bridesmaids and/or maid of honor to be in your wedding.
Well, I was completely in love with what my sister did while I was home for her engagement party. I just had to have her share it with you!
I surprised her on dressing shopping day with an early morning “bride to be” latte & bubbly along the way. AND she completely surprised ME with her creative way of asking me to “officially” be her MOH!
The steps for this adorable idea and accordion-like collage are below by MEC!
1. Make your signs. Be creative.
(I made “BE” “MY” “BRIDES” “MAID” “?” & “BE” “MY” “MAID” “OF” “HONOR” for BAC)
2. Take your PHOTOS! Have fun with it too!
3. Fold construction paper in half, cut down the fold and fold the cut pieces in half again. This is what you use for the booklet so create as many as you need.
4. Tape one side to the back of another and alternate. This creates a zig zag shape that’s like an accordion so it will open up!
5. Tape your photos on to the sides you want to show and voila!
It’s safe to say I’m the most honored person in the world to stand by this girl’s side on her big day next year!
MEC also had adorable gift baskets made for us all full of presents and these Kate Spade “love” rings with sweet notes inside.
Like MEC’s posts? There’s more fun DIY ones to come!