Category Archives: Toasting
This year’s big gift guide is full of all of my favorite things – items I love, items I’ve gifted and even items on my own wishlist for Santa. More than ever, there are a lot of cozy items for staying home and versatile items for all your loved ones in 2020.
I recommend shopping early for shipping times and checking back often as I will try to keep this post updated with new sales throughout the holiday season.
Be sure to send along this post to Santa or drop a hint if you see something you love too!
I know 2020 has been a difficult and very different year for many (myself included) but I hope you are able to set aside some time to celebrate and enjoy, even if it may look a little different this year.
As always, thank you for all your support when you shop and use my links.
- Hill House Ellie Nap Dress: This year’s biggest hit for staying home. It’s perfect for all the new moms in your life too. The Swiss Dot white Ellie dresses are lovely to sleep in too! Right now, you can always receive $20 OFF your purchase with my link here.
2. LumiSpa Cleansing Device: Any skincare junkie will love this to wash their face!
3. ToteSavvy Tote or Diaper Bag Insert: For the mom-to-be or new mom, love this organizer for her favorite tote. It comes in a few colors and is on SALE for $20 OFF. They have a larger deluxe size on sale too.
4. Night Silk Face Mask: Because it’s 2020 and silk is best for the maskne.
5. Giftcard to Cherry: If you’re shopping for someone local to Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston or Austin, a giftcard to Cherry for a mobile mani-pedi is the perfect gift. They can use code: BANNC for $10 OFF their first service. There is a great sale on mani-pedi packs right now as well.
7. Nespresso Advent Calendar: For all the coffee lovers in your life!
8. Winc Wine Box or Subscription: Winc is a great idea to send to those you might be not able to see this year for 40% off or 4 bottles for $39 + Free Shipping HERE or you can gift monthly subscription boxes too.
9. Hill House Clean Laundry Candle: Such a beautiful candle and gift box! They have a few scents but this one is great for year round. Again, you can always receive $20 OFF your purchase of $100 or more with my link here
10. Hydracy Water Bottle: This is a great gift for all the fitness lovers in your life. It tracks your water intake each day and pops open with a click of the button. You can use code BAC for 15% OFF this bottle and anything else.
11. Fab Fit Fun Winter Box: The winter box is full of some amazing FULL sized products that can be customized and is perfect to gift at $49 for a $200+ value. Use code BANNC.
12. Barrington St. Anne Tote: This is the best tote from Dallas-based Barrington! It can be customized in 100s of ways and monogramed.
13. Pura Device & Fragrances: A Pura device for the home would be the prefect gift for just about anyone. You can use code BRITTNEYANN for 15% OFF devices and one-time fragrance purchases plus they have some great gift sets right now too. Nordstrom also has some sets here.
14. Jordan Winery Gift Set: Jordan is always a favorite spot to visit in California and is a nice way to support CA vineyards after all the fires this year. I highly recommend sending one of their gift sets.
16. Mostess Boxes: Another way to shop small and support a local Texas business would be to gift one of these boxes. Mostess has the most adorable curated items for all your favorite hostess and cocktail lovers. Right now, they’re having a sale up to 50% off too.
17. Sid Mashburn Mocassin Loafers: For the men in your life – these loafers are a classic, go with everything and I’m told they’re very comfortable too. Right now, they have a buy more, save more SALE and these are $50 OFF!
18. French Lavender Candle: Another way to shop small and support a local Florida business! My cousin has so many of my favorite candles in her shop online.
19. A Bottle of Veuve Clicquot: When in doubt, send a celebration! Apps like Drizly and others make it easy to send a bottle to your favorite bubbly lover or to toast for a virtual holiday season.
21. Hempathy Body Lotion: Vogue has called Hempathy the perfect companion to all your favorite skincare brands and I could not agree more. This would be such a nice pampering gift to give someone and you can get 15% OFF your first purchase.
22. Away Bigger Carry On Suitcase with Pocket & Battery: For the travel lover in your life, who might be missing their skymiles and adventures this year – this is the best gift there could be! Both the bigger carry on and the pocket version are great. You can use my link for $20 off. They are also having a great sale on sets right now.
23. Pack of Raffia Headbands: The perfect Amazon stocking stuffer pack of headbands for under $13.
24. Nest Holiday Ornament Candle: Another stocking stuffer or hostess idea is this adorable mini Nest candle.
25. Skincare Mini Fridge: If you have a skincare obsessed one in your life, look no further than this mini fridge for all their favorite products.
26. Barefoot Dreams Baby Socks: For all the new babies, I love love these socks! They come in 3 color packs.
28. Tula Eye Balm Gift Set – Tula is known for its eye balms so this gift set is a great value ($90) and you can get 15% off with BRITTNEYANN
29. Wine Decanter: For the wine lovers in your life – another great gift.
30. American Royals & American Royals II Majesty Books: These are easily my favorite books I’ve read lately. For all your book lovers who enjoy the royals and DC, this set would be perfect to gift. The author is also from Texas!
31. Slip Silk Scrunchies: Another nice stocking stuffer or gift exchange idea.
34. Barefoot Dreams Baby Blanket: Another recommendation for new babies!
35. Men’s Leather Shearling Lined Slippers: These are the best men’s slippers! They’re more expensive but last for years. Pro tip: if the size you need is backordered, reserve at a store and call them – they can ship to you!
37. Silk Eye Mask: For the traveling and staying home – this silk eye mask is a splurge that many will not buy for themselves (which is my favorite type of gift!).
39. Nécessaire Body Wash: I can’t even tell you how many people I am gifting one of these scents too – it’s great (and clean) for everyone!
40. Women’s Barefoot Dreams Slippers: With more cozy in mind this year, these would be nice slippers for mom or grandma too.
41. Nécessaire Exfoliator: Along with the body wash, this would be nice to gift too, I love the Eucalyptus one for an at-home spa experience.
42. Wanderlust Blocks Set: Aunt BAC highly approves of these wanderlust blocks for all those future travelers. There are also other cities from around the world that you can shop from this local Dallas company too (15% OFF right now).
43. Monogram Passport Case – Another idea for your favorite traveler are these customized passport cases. They have a few colors and are on sale right now for $24.
44. Record Player :For the musical men and women in your life, this record player comes in a few colors and is the perfect size. Pick up a few of their favorite artists on record too!
45. Freedom Moses Sandals: These sandals live up to the hype! A neutral color would be nice to gift – I have the gold and love them.
46. Name Bracelet: Another idea for a mom to be or mom. This company is also small and local to Texas.
47. Leather Airpod Case Holder: I picked these up for my dad a few years ago and he loves them. If you’re gifting anyone airpods this year, be sure to grab a case.
48. Magazine Subscriptions: One of my favorite stocking stuffers that keeps on giving is gifting Magazine Subscriptions (Southern Living and Travel + Leisure are a few favorites) and with Amazon you can get some great deals starting at only $5!
49. Men’s Filson Travel Dopp Kit: Another classic for all the men in your life that will last for years and travels to come.
51. On Cloud Running Shoe: This one is on my list this year! Great for fitness lovers and for all those long walks.
52. LEEF CBD Soap: Stocking stuffer that comes in a variety of scents.
54. Barefoot Dreams Unisex Robe: I have gifted this to ladies and men and it’s a classic!
55. Skincare: The Ultimate No-Nonsense Guide Book: Also on my list this year!
56. Barbour Classic Scarf: For your Barbour jacket lovers, the perfect scarf.
57. Leopard Raffia Headband: Another pick from a small and local Texas business – this is the year of the headband.
58. Facial Steamer :I have talked about this on stories but this is perfect for those you have no idea what to get and who love to pamper themselves. It’s also nice for this year when spa and facial visits are missing. It’s a great price under $50.
59. Custom Photo Ornament: For the grandparents!
60. Men’s Workout Shorts: These are the best men’s shorts from Lululemon, they have pockets and are for working out or swim. I like the black and navy classics.
62. Jo Malone Perfume Gift Set: This perfume set is great to break up for stockings and gift exchanges but also nice to gift so that someone can try a few scents as Jo Malone’s are meant for layering. This set includes 2 of my favorites too and is on SALE for 15% OFF right now.
63. Heart Coffee Mug Set – For your coffee and tea lovers.
64. Barefoot Dreams Blanket: A classic for anyone and a great at-home splurge too!
65. Gray Malin Kids Book: I love these books for kids!
67. Rewined Rosé Candle: Another favorite candle to gift – made from old wine bottles and handpoured in Charleston.
68. Cashmere Lounge Set: Hoodie Pullover and Joggers: The coziest set as we head into winter! Summersalt is having so many great sales these last few weeks. They have gifts with purchase, $20 OFF, free shipping and more surprises + bundles each day. Their new fleeces and PJ sets are great options too.
69. Fuzzy Nonslip Slippers: For an affordable Amazon find, these are the perfect gift. They have memory foam and are super comfortable. Many slipper options this year but that is 2020!
70. Wine Simple Book: More for the wine lovers or those who are new to drinking wine. Pair this with a bottle.
71. Drybar Blowdryer Gift Set: This particular set sold out but there is a similar one here on SALE for 15% OFF right now. It is a classic H&T rec every year and I would also recommend this brush blowdryer (it blows the Revlon version away!).
72. Diamond Initial Necklace: Kendra Scott’s fine jewelry line is one of my favorites. This initial necklace would be great for any woman in your life and new moms too. I also am loving all their new engraving options.
73. Silk Pillow Case: Another option that most won’t buy themselves and great for hair and skincare.
74. Truffle Travel Toiletry Case: These toiletry cases are more expensive but very durable and TSA-approved. They come in a few colors and another travel gift option.
77. Tula Eye Masks: Another Tula pick this holiday season. I just stocked up myself for stocking stuffers for my sisters and stepmom. You can get 15% off with code BRITTNEYANN
78. Byredo Candle: A splurge for all the candle snobs!
79. Hydrating Sheet Mask: The best sheet masks for $6! I stocked up on these for stockings too.
80. Golden Goose Sneakers: Another splurge but I love love this gold/silver combo and they go with everything.
81. Derma-E Brightening Eye Patches: Love these clean eye patches to gift too.
82. Restoring Hand Cream: Another 2020 item with all the hand sanitizer, this luxury hand cream would be great for mom or grandma.
83. HRH Royal Style Book – For the royal lovers!
85. Mini NuFace: The Number One seller on H&T this year should be number one on your list to gift or ask for! It’s currently 15% OFF here too. I saved a video on my Instagram profile if you missed it.
86. Men’s Outdoor Voices Shirts: Best men’s shirts for working out or casual wear.
87. Pearl Face Mask Chain: Because it’s 2020 and everyone needs a cute mask chain for work and errands. Also from a local favorite.
89. Diptyque Candle Gift Set: These holiday sets are also a great rec for a candle lover.
91. Gingham Baby Hooded Towels: These baby towels monogrammed are also a favorite to gift.
92. Charlotte Tilbury Mini Bronze and Contour Duo: This is such a great price for this duo for a stocking stuffer, gift exchange or small gift. I use the large size and it’s normally $68 so under $30 is a steal and it’s the best of the best IMO.
93. Hand Soap & Lotion + Candle Set: I bought this Gardenia set for my grandma. It’s also a lovely hostess gift and great for a guest bathroom.
94. Drybar’s Double Shot Brush Blowdryer: This is a perfect gift for someone who has everything! I have one for myself and gifted it too. Not to be cheesy but it blows the Revlon version away, doesn’t get too hot, smooths and styles your hair and is worth the splurge. Sephora also has it if you prefer to shop there.
95. Men’s Medium Duffel Bag: Another classic men’s item! This is the perfect size.
97. Williams-Sonoma Classic Apron: This apron is a classic and perfect addition to a kitchen-related gift. I love all of the colors and have a few myself. French blue is also nice!
98. Portable Baby Mat: This portable baby mat is an Aunt BAC pick this year. It’s foldable, easy to carry and can be personalized.
99. Kids Toy Straw Basket: One more pick from Aunt BAC to carry around all the toys!
100. Lululemon Belt Bag: And last but not least – A great price for a Lululemon pick at under $40. I wear mine hiking, on walks and while traveling sometimes. It clips around your waist or shoulder and has convenient pockets.
Merry Everything and Happy Shopping!
Wishing you and yours a wonderful Holiday season.
Happy New Year! In case you missed my tips for New Year’s Eve – be sure to check out the entire TV segments below for tips and tricks. These party tips can also be applied throughout all of 2017 too.
If you are not following along on Snapchat (bannc) – I share behind the scenes during the filming of these so be sure to add me there for a sneak peek.
When I moved down to Florida earlier this year, I was so excited to start from scratch in designing my new space. It was the first time that my entire home would also be a complete reflection of “me” and, with the exception of a few items, I got rid of everything from DC.
That is also why I was so excited when Havenly reached out and asked how they could help me #GetDecorated down here in the Sunshine State.
Havenly allows you to design your own dream space with professional interior designers in just 4 easy steps and it’s all online (more info on pricing plus a special H&T promo code at end of post!).
When you first sign up, you answer a few questions and create a “Style Profile” which allows them to match you with a designer that fits your style. I was lucky enough to get the lovely Julianne!
I wanted a space that was feminine, grown up but still fun, pretty on the eyes and of course, suitable for “hosting” and “toasting”. I have cathedral ceilings in my living room and two large windows that bring in lots of light so a “bright” design was also important to me.
You then share details about your project with your designer – things like your budget, photos, rooms size and measurements, existing items you’d like to incorporate and most importantly (for me!), your vision (you can even share Pinterest boards). It is all so easy to upload to the site for review, make comments and I even provided Julianne with a list of random things I did and did NOT want.
I also had a few items I had picked up but had no idea what I wanted to do with that she was able to incorporate as well as a few items that I wanted to “repurpose” so she helped give me direction there too (paint colors etc).
This step was so important to me and by giving guidelines and sharing my own vision for my new living room, I felt so comfortable trusting Havenly to work their magic and boy, did they!
In the next step, your designer works to revise your design concepts and you have a chance to comment and provide feedback. Below are my TWO concept boards that Havenly put together for me. It was so fun to take what I liked from both of them to get my final room design.
When I received my concept boards, I was amazed at how Julianne had put together EXACTLY what I wanted but was certainly not talented enough to do on my own – all my random ideas, likes and “needs” into one.
After feedback, my room layout and initial/final designs were then put together (see below for the final product!).
Finally, once my space was completely assembled – they put together a shopping list that allowed me to shop directly from the Havenly site. SO easy! No searching 100s of sites for the products, they literally put them all into your account and you pick and choose what you like best. That’s what I really enjoyed – how she gave me choices and narrowed it down.
I also wanted furniture that I could use in other rooms in the future. For example, I wanted a smaller couch (sette, if you will) so it could be used in a bedroom, large closet or office should I move. I also wanted a multi-purpose type of living room (almost like a studio to some degree) that I could entertain somewhat in so we worked on various seating options and layouts.
Alas, my new items arrived at my door and I began to put everything in its place with the help of my designs.
Welcome to my new HOME! Cheers!
(all details are linked at the end of this post)
Today I’m back with another TV segment I filmed recently.
For those of you that missed my first one on high-low parties, you can see it here.
I am often asked what items you should have on hand for last minute or any time “hosting” needs that you can use over and over again – well, this segment answers those questions and provides some tips too!
Thank you to everyone for your sweet comments & encouraging response to H&T on air! I am so glad you are enjoying them and there will be more to come.
I’ve also included some of the items mentioned in the segment or similar ones below so you could add to your own hosting collection!
You can also shop my dress (c/o*) and rest of my look below!
I am super excited to share with y’all that H&T is now on TV! This first segment was syndicated across the country and am working on many more so stay tuned to find out when I’ll air next. This has always been a huge goal of mine before I turned 30 (still in my 20s, woo!) and I could not be more happy to begin this journey.
For those of you that did not get to see this air last week, I’ve included the clip below and hope you enjoy and are inspired to host your own.
Thank you all for all your sweet comments as I’ve shared this on social media and for those that have been following along awhile, you know this segment was inspired by this post so many years ago. As always, I appreciate each and every one of you for following along and allowing many of my dreams to come true.
Be sure to follow along on Snapchat if you aren’t (bannc) as I took y’all behind the scenes at the studio and will keep you posted on the next segment too.